U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Thank you, i learned from the best!

Re: Thank you, i learned from the best!

I was going to add a PS to Carmen's summary of her current life situation to note (just in passing you understand) that that "sainted husband" of hers is also smashingly handsome -- & the two little girls possibly more beautiful than may be good for them. But now I need another PS to say what may be obvious -- Carmen has a MOST generous imagination, not just as an artist, but as former student and colleague. So I can only blush and say, "wouldn't it be loverly?" However and meanwhile, my thanks.....

J.