U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: fogged digital negative?

Re: fogged digital negative?

Gregg,

Perhaps I did not express my idea properly.
I did not mean that you would need to wait two weeks before print with the DN's, but before you archive them in negatives sleeves or any other method you use. Usually I print with DN's just one or two hours after they were produced.
When in a extreme hurry, as John said, I use a print dryer.

Manuel GT