- To: email@example.com
- Subject: bromoil/oil brushes
- From: "Gordon J. Holtslander" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:11:42 -0600
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: University of Saskatchewan
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.9
Since we're talking bromoil ...
I am wondering where people get good quality bromoil /oil brushes.
I'm aware of David Lewis, Bostick & Sullivan and Silverprint as sources.
Does anyone know of other sources?
Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
firstname.lastname@example.org University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 112 Science Place
FAX (306) 966-4461 Saskatoon, SK
homepage.usask.ca/~gjh289 Canada, S7N 5E2