U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Attaching film in holders

Re: Attaching film in holders

Hi:

Just in case you don't know there is a thicker type of CGP - CGP7 - it appears
to be the same emulsion coated on a thicker base

CGP  4 mil (0.004 in., 0.10 mm)
CGP7 7 mil (0.007 in., 0.18 mm)

See:
http://graphics1.kodak.com/documents/TI_Camera_2000_CGP.pdf

Kodak is also having CGP manufactured by a third party since June of 2007 -
there may be some differences in the new version of CGP compared with the
old.

See
http://graphics1.kodak.com/documents/Graphics Film Conversion.pdf

Agfa also makes a film similar to CGP - Agfa Alliance CE - but its only
availabe as 0.10 mm thickness - the same as the thinner CGP

http://www.agfa.com/en/gs/products_services/all_products/alliance.jsp?p=3

Gord

--
Gordon J. Holtslander		Dept. of Biology