U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: reallly cheap brown bottles

Re: reallly cheap brown bottles

HI,

Is there a technical reason for wanting to use brown glass bottles to store chemical solutions? Are there certain solutions that will change if exposed to light? Why not use brown plastic bottles designed for chemical storage.

I love the brown bottles. Makes me think that my darkroom is an alchemist's laboratory ;)

Cheers,
Bogdan

Gary W. Marklund wrote:

Christina,

I have bought from them several times. Highly recommend them.

Gary