U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: reallly cheap brown bottles

Re: reallly cheap brown bottles

Bogdan,

Yes, some are not to be exposed to light. The sensitizer for Carbon printing
for example. I use the glass bottles for storing chemicals for Cyanotype,
VDB, Pyrocat, Potassium Ferrocyanide, etc. Probably not necessary in all
cases but you can get them in small sizes. Like you, I like the look. I end
up with a lot of 4 to 8 ounce bottles for low use chemicals.

Real alchemists use glass (:-).

Gary