U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson 3800

Re: Epson 3800

Hi Marek,

In my experience, the Pictorico should be put through the rear feeder, and you absolutely will need to change the platen gap to wide and raise the number to 5 (at least that works for me).  The more recent Pictorico just seems to be a lot thicker than what they were using-- seems to be much better-- but just thicker, so you definitely need to adjust for that.

Diana