U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Epson 3800

Epson 3800

All,
My Epson 3800 just came in and it is a beauty. My first color print came out just perfect. No calibration, a supplied Epson profile, no messing around. My question now is where should I feed the trensparency for printing negatives. I want to print both pictorico and ultrafine. I know pictorico should be no problem. Anybody printing ultrafine transparencied on this printer?
Marek

Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.