U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson 3800

Re: Epson 3800

Congrats on the 3800!

One thing to watch for: make sure your pull-out receiving tray is pulled out far enough to pop UP to its intended position (there is a little picture on the lower left corner of the tray showing this). If you don't have this tray in the proper position, the curl on the paper or transparency film will be such that the the print head strikes the paper.

Best of success!

Dan