U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Seeking Information on 2 problems with Gum process

Re: Seeking Information on 2 problems with Gum process

I just performed a simple test:  I bleached a very dark cyanotype in
ammonia.  It lost density and turned lavender.  Washed it and put it
in straight vinegar.  The color came back to the original cyan, but no
density returned.  Time will tell, but I'm thinking that the density
is gone for good.  At least I hope it is, because I just sold several
prints that I doctored in this fashion....