U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Printing negatives with Piezography black inks

Re: Printing negatives with Piezography black inks

Sorry Eric, but a friend of mine Claude Plessier very good heliograveur, print continous tone positive on Pictorico using Piezotone, from years without problem.
Piezzo inks need one day to dry on Pictorico.
jean-claude