U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Printing negatives with Piezography black inks

Re: Printing negatives with Piezography black inks

Marek Matusz schreef:
Erich
One quick question: are you printing on the correct side?
My answer : YES !!
Marek
> Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 20:23:29 +0200
> From: e.camerling@tiscali.nl
> Subject: Printing negatives with Piezography black inks
> To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
>
> Dear members,
>
> Since the first of May I have exchanged my original Epson-inks for
> Piezography inks on my Epson Stylus Photo R 1800.(the reason:the UV
> density of these Epson inks (UltraChrome high gloss) is too low for Pt
> negatives).
> I have used QuadToneRIP to print a test negative with densities from 2
> to 100 % (in 2% rising densities).The film is AGFA CopyJet (~Pictorico)
> and ColorGate.
> But before I can test the UV densities in practice,worse luck !,I can
> wipe off the Piezography ink very easy with the top of my finger.
> Am I doing something wrong ? If yes : what ...?
> How do you use Piezography K7 ink on film like Pictorico without the
> problem of whiping off it easy ?
>
> Erich Camerling

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online. <http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_052008>

Diese E-Mail wurde vom NOD32 antivirus system geprüft
http://www.nod32.com