U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Strathmore paper source wanted

Re: Strathmore paper source wanted

I was planning to give a try to albumen, and I would like that my pictures have the look of the old ones. For what I have read till now, Strathmore 500 1-ply seems to be the only one having the right qualities, in particular about the thickness. So, I am very interested to know the results of this comparison.
Or someone has a different suggestion for an alternative to this paper?
Alberto

Jeremy,
I'm using it for pt/pd/cyanotype. New ones are just entirely different, and inferior to the old. Have no idea whether the difference would affect albumen. Want me to send you a small sheet to try?
Sam