Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 3:41 PM
Subject: RE: another good yellow for gum

Chris and all
PY 150, Daniel SMith brand has been my yellow of choice for about a year or two now. It is very permenent and very transparent. Mixes beautiful greens with a number of blues including indantrone (I frequently use  it as a blue with a "punch"). It seems to be much stronger (maybe the correct word is intense) then other yellows. I use it at half strength as compared to magenta and cyan. One tube mixed with 250 ccof gum. A tube of that yellow goes a long way. While in masstone it looks brownish, but it dilutes to a very clean yellow.
Marek