U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: best film for 3800 PT/PD negs

Re: best film for 3800 PT/PD negs

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: best film for 3800 PT/PD negs
  • From: Diana Bloomfield <dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:22:28 -0400

Hi Bob,

Well, I'm not Don, but thought I'd chime in. If money is no issue, I'd definitely go with Pictorico. Seems to me they've improved it over the last year or so, too. Every transparency is perfect right out of the box (not always the case with these others I've used). I've only been able to order it from www.pictorico.com. They actually make it (or at least have a distribution center) here in NC where I live, but I've never seen any place that actually stocks it-- so I just order it straight from the Pictorico website. If anybody knows who else sells it (and it might be less expensive), could you post where? Thanks.

Diana