Re: best film for 3800 PT/PD negs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: best film for 3800 PT/PD negs
- From: Diana Bloomfield <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:22:28 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAJJ+IQEqtdFFt2x4oaW3r1sBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAOm2PwOJYtJMgcofXObrvAUBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org><001701c8bb48$188b9760$8801a8c0@athlon64><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAJJ+IQEqtdFFt2x4oaW3r1sBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, I'm not Don, but thought I'd chime in. If money is no issue,
I'd definitely go with Pictorico. Seems to me they've improved it
over the last year or so, too. Every transparency is perfect right
out of the box (not always the case with these others I've used).
I've only been able to order it from www.pictorico.com. They
actually make it (or at least have a distribution center) here in NC
where I live, but I've never seen any place that actually stocks it--
so I just order it straight from the Pictorico website. If anybody
knows who else sells it (and it might be less expensive), could you
post where? Thanks.
On May 21, 2008, at 9:50 AM, BOB KISS wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply! A few questions:
1) Which of the two do you prefer, Pictorio or Inkpress?
2) From which supplier do you prefer to buy the Pictorio?
From: Don Bryant [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:39 AM
Subject: RE: best film for 3800 PT/PD negs
Since price isn't a consideration go for Pictorico OHP. Or you may
try Inkpress Transparency:
__________ NOD32 3116 (20080521) Information __________
This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.