U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum question

Re: gum question

Diana, I think your image is just exquisite-- dramatic, haunting, and serene at the same time! Makes me wonder about your gallery owner...

Speaking of galleries, I cannot remember if this exhibit at 23Sandy gallery in Portland OR, was mentioned on this list or not. The online exhibit makes it relatively easy to see the images, though. (My pet peeve: websites with lots of words about an exhibit-- and few or no pictures!)

http://www.23sandy.com/Resurrection/-IntroPage.html

Linda S.