U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cyanotype chemicals in a rusty old jar

Re: Cyanotype chemicals in a rusty old jar

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Cyanotype chemicals in a rusty old jar
  • From: Malin Fabbri <altprints@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:26:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Anne,
Hmmm... that's a thought. I have used up all the solution now, but I will re-do the test in the summer and see what happens. I'll add the result to the article if it's interesting.
Thank you for the suggestion.
All the best,
Malin

Malin Fabbri
Editor, AlternativePhotography.com - Historical photographic methods in use today.
Get the newsletter: http://www.alternativephotography.com/newsletter.html
Support the site: http://www.alternativephotography.com/member.html
Read our books: http://www.lulu.com/alternativephoto