U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: "serum of milk"

RE: "serum of milk"

judy, ive made cheese from whole milk in this way and you get curds and whey: whole milk with an added enxyme you can buy at the store - rennett - its an enzyme made from sheep stomach, add this to the milk and it curddles. cut this stuff up and what is left is the whey. the curds are then pressed and aged and made into cheese, but i think what you want is the liquid stuff thats left.  - just another way to make whey. peg fredi
--
Peg Fredi

-------------- Original message from Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>: --------------