U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: "serum of milk"

RE: "serum of milk"

.
.
.
> PS. Dave -- is that from some exotic recipe your mom made, or.....?

Judy,

No, I actually got it from the casein bichromate printing instruction from
someone who is really into casein printing. The name Thielsen came to my
mind. I don't exactly who I am talking about, but I can't remember his name
exactly. Maybe you know. Sigh. It used to be I remembered many names and who
did what or said what and when. Now the memories are fading.

Dave