U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: chromoskedasic

Re: chromoskedasic

It would be better to make it by ourselves, like some other things. I am trying to not rely on ready-made and "secret" items. Are there any alternative formulas?
Alberto

I am soooo excited. For those of you chromoskedasic sabattier junkies out there, we all know that Kodak quit selling the small versions and/or the big versions of S2 and S30 activator and stabilizer (respectively). Another company that used to make it is Portertown. They quit, too. Well, found out today that Freestyle carries it! I think it will be under the brand name of Clayton, and it is special order--they have to buy it 12 qt. a time, but at LEAST someone carries it! So chromo is back in business.
Chris
PS if it doesn't appear on the website, it is Eric Joseph who knows the hap; etjoseph@freestylephoto.biz