Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:15:11 +1000
From: jon@sharperstill.com
Subject: Re: Print Dryers
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

Bob,

Does the heat drying of sensitised (Australian spelling) papers result, in your opinion, in one grade more or less contrast? I use a hair dryer, as Dan mentioned he grew sick of but have not been made aware by any of my lessons in and reading of the Pt/Pd process about an effect on contrast.

Jon
PS: My first post/response to the list!

--
http:www.sharperstill.com