U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Do dichromates change with age?

Re: Do dichromates change with age?

Hi Loris,

The bulb is quite new, and I haven't noticed any speed loss with palladium. The integrator on the Amergraph reads UV, so that's the reason I replaced my old NUARC with it (integrator in the NUARC reads visible light).

There are many other possible answers. Just wondering if dichromates could lose potency.

Sam