U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Do dichromates change with age?

Re: Do dichromates change with age?

http://www.hummelcroton.com/msds/amdic_m.html

The page above says: "...Shelf Life:  Unlimited in tightly closed
container..."

What I understand from this (and the previous page) is that heat +
humidity is definitely a factor affecting shelf life of dichromates.
Contamination also is an important concern. I purchased my Ammonium
Dichromate 5 years ago and it acts the same. (Yes, I know that's nothing
close to 20 years!)

I remember reading someone (British?) using NH4Di (maybe it was KDi) as
old as 30 - 40 years in the list archives but I'm not sure...

14 Temmuz 2008, Pazartesi, 5:01 pm tarihinde, sam wang yazmış: