U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: HP Z3100 and negatives.

Re: HP Z3100 and negatives.

Hi Dick,
I just give it a try with and it block uv quite well. Just ask someone who try this printer to print a set of gray scale ( curved ann uncurved and also some colored) and some of the curves were perfect. I also use a 7800 which also quite good but the HP test let me think that it is also a good solution for digital negative
Chris Nze