U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: 2008 bi-yealry Texas Alt Process Gathering

Re: 2008 bi-yealry Texas Alt Process Gathering

Dick
Having you and Melody there would be wonderful.  I can likely guarantee (at least for me personally if not a majority of all the Alt prints) that the B&S stamp will be on all prints shared. I know for me personally, there isnt a print I make that doesnt contain a healthy dose of Bostick & Sullivan supplies in it, from palladium salts, to potox devs, to cyanotype chems.
Really would be wonderful to have you all there. I've spoken with melody and Kevin on numerous occasions and have always looked forward to meeting all of you eventually.

I will keep the list updated as we get sooner to the gathering.

Matthew Magruder
www.matthewmagruder.com
512 565 6691
Texas Church Project