U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: glass slides

Re: glass slides

I would rig up a DSLR copy devise, like a good macro lens or an enlarging lens on bellows placed over a light table. Set it on auto exposure and zip through them quickly.

Apply for a small grant to pay for a student to do that. Include cost for storage hard drives or DVDs. Maybe publication costs. Your school or state arts council, historical society, etc ought to give grants for things like that.

Sam