U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: 7800 printer problem

Re: 7800 printer problem

Hi Peg,

Bout that's a new one!

Try installing the latest driver from Epson again—sometimes it doesn't take.  First, delete all the printer drivers from the list where you add printers and then just add the New Epson Driver after it is installed.

Mark