U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: 7800 printer =?utf-8?Q?problem=E2=80=94Ooops?=, sorry!

Re: 7800 printer =?utf-8?Q?problem=E2=80=94Ooops?=, sorry!

ohhh yeah, its me. well i finally had to delete the whole epson file 2x, download the new driver 6x, and reinstall everything3x.  i think the epson guy finally got interested in the problem when it just wouldnt go away, but part of it is working now but i cant turn off the color managment! bummer, but at least im printing negs again.!! thanks mark.
--
Peg Fredi, MFA

-------------- Original message from ender100 <ender100@aol.com>: --------------

I didn't realize that Peg had sent this to the list.