U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Lightsource for Gum Bichromates

Re: Lightsource for Gum Bichromates

Loris,

You are right.My correction was wrong.The data in the archive are correct.About the CLEO:the bulk of light goes from 320-400 nm with a peak at 350 nm and there is a high but narrow peak at 435 nm.

Regards
Erich

Loris Medici schreef:
Erich, something must be wrong (either on my part, or yours), since the
technical specs I got from Philips Turkey indicates that the peak is
around 360 - 365 nm., and therefore making the /05 series perfect for most
alt processes.

Diese E-Mail wurde vom NOD32 antivirus system geprüft
http://www.nod32.com