U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Lightsource for Gum Bichromates

Re: Lightsource for Gum Bichromates

Erich, something must be wrong (either on my part, or yours), since the
technical specs I got from Philips Turkey indicates that the peak is
around 360 - 365 nm., and therefore making the /05 series perfect for most
alt processes.

24 Temmuz 2008, Perşembe, 9:38 pm tarihinde, Erich Camerling yazmış: