U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Lighting for Platinum/palladium Alt proc Work Area

RE: Lighting for Platinum/palladium Alt proc Work Area

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Lighting for Platinum/palladium Alt proc Work Area
  • From: ender100 <ender100@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:02:43 -0500

I've done a lot of coating with PT/PD under a 40 watt incandescent lightbulb.  I've yet to notice any problems.  The bulb is about 6 feet from my coating station.  I dry my coated paper in the dark.  I don't like yellow bug lights because you can't see what you are doing when coating—the solution is yellow too!