U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: New Texas Law

Re: OT: New Texas Law

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: OT: New Texas Law
  • From: Erie Patsellis <erie@shelbyvilledesign.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 12:20:44 -0500

ender100 wrote:
Deborah,

I'm glad you posted it—I will take a look. From what I can see from this article, a combination of this law and some stupidity on the part of the authorities may have ruined this poor guy's life. Geez. Just what we need, more stupid laws. People from other countries visiting here get the sense from all the rules, laws, restrictions, etc we have that we may not be quite as free as we think we are.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
http://www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com/