U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Register punch

Re: Register punch

If you keep trying you may get one from ebay.  You probably know it makes odd-shaped holes, which match only a Kodak register frame; one is useless without the other. 
A possible alternative is to buy a 3-hole punch from a stationer, use it to punch a set of holes in some fairly stiff paper, then send the paper to a toolmaker who can make you some register pins to match the holes.  If you can't find a way get that done near your home, I know someone who can do it for you in New Zealand.
Don Sweet
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:13 AM
Subject: Register punch

Does anyone know if and where I can get hold of a Kodak Register Punch - alternatively something that works even better....?

  • References: