U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Was Re: Aviso back issues; Now New Pictorialist Society

Re: Was Re: Aviso back issues; Now New Pictorialist Society

From her website:
"Lady Ostapeck is a Fellow of the now defunct New Pictorialist Society, an organization dedicated to resurrecting photographic motifs and styles that were all but forgotten for nearly three quarters of a century. Although the group that was founded in 1967 no longer is active, Lady Ostapeck has kept the pictorial tradition alive."
Doug