From: Christina Z. Anderson [mailto:zphoto@montana.net]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 7:50 PM
To: Alt List
Subject: help identifying camera/film

Dear all,

NOT alt related per se but what the heck, unless film is "alt" now:

This probably serves no purpose but to satisfy my curiosity.  I have been
going through these old family pix and have come across the camera that took

a bunch of BW negs I have from my family of origin.  Here are 3 shots of
what is the camera.  Does anyone know what camera this is and what the
"number" of film it took was?  It is definitely roll film.

I put it on a page on my website called "Miscellaneous", where I can post a
pic or two every now and then for discussion purposes, so the page is poorly

done but oh well...

http://christinaanderson.visualserver.com/Text_page.cfm?pID=2076

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/