U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | help identifying camera/film

help identifying camera/film

  • To: Alt List <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: help identifying camera/film
  • From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:50:13 -0600

Dear all,

NOT alt related per se but what the heck, unless film is "alt" now:

This probably serves no purpose but to satisfy my curiosity. I have been going through these old family pix and have come across the camera that took a bunch of BW negs I have from my family of origin. Here are 3 shots of what is the camera. Does anyone know what camera this is and what the "number" of film it took was? It is definitely roll film.

I put it on a page on my website called "Miscellaneous", where I can post a pic or two every now and then for discussion purposes, so the page is poorly done but oh well...

http://christinaanderson.visualserver.com/Text_page.cfm?pID=2076

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/