U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Merci Etienne. I will go with acetic acid first, will keep that in mind.
Have you used this method with Fabriano Artistico (old version / new Trad.
White)?

12 Ağustos 2008, Salı, 8:38 pm tarihinde, etienne garbaux yazmış: