U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cover Girl

Re: Cover Girl

Congrats!

I just ordered my catalog!
(Which is also supposed to list the latest Silvergrain
products, too.)

Montana wind-- is that why he didn't want to use a big silver
reflector for the shoot? 42x74 inch reflector is a real PITA
to use in the wind!

More importantly, I see big green land behind you but what is
growing there?

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections