U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: image viewer for gigapixels

Re: image viewer for gigapixels

Okay .. tough choice for a file as large as you have.
Though you say Preview in Leopard is a poor choice, what do you mean by that?
It opens a 300 MB in seconds on my dual 1.8, 6. GB RAM Mac and one can zoom hither and thither.
You can set the prefs to open an image file in its individual window at actual size and then zoom in or
out.
Jack