U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: image viewer for gigapixels

Re: image viewer for gigapixels

Probably Ryuji was pointing to the fact that there are no next / previous
buttons in Preview -> that's the only thing I miss (as a convert) in Mac
OS...

19 Ağustos 2008, Salı, 5:41 pm tarihinde, Jack Fulton yazmış: