U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum preservatves

Re: gum preservatves

Wow, that's very little! That's about 1/3rd of the max. concentration
allowed by FDA. OK, then a final concentration of 0.1% (instead of 1%)
should be plenty for the next batch. Thanks.

4 Eylül 2008, Perşembe, 6:09 pm tarihinde, kerik@kerik.com yazmış: