- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: lith film
- From: Keith Gerling <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:12:17 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; bh=NGmKFNW05WsOZs8NcqjyIF+P0OxXD4Cqu/lR9SRv61c=;b=WlJbVXg0n8EE47SCa8UEiePqMKc1sJ7Vknsz6e+8zLaHxNXMPOsp+//hX2smz2RSaLmAoolVlqJCeuQUFRW2AjdttQ2dPJHru16qmNQKaog86QtxpPyxAlXDIFWk+pNv0Dya+LhS4u0LXJxTv5T3Hh3d++dQoWGpC8OAlXhuKas=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition;b=bcX/UFYVJCZn5eEchBMj7nuWIGViwWpbuD2qBVlpOWVMZLg9wIE6H+lzyNNKuNUPBUEMhxu0ykhObc3UGYclPkIWC9OIp4dGTAvsnC3wLxsDvltbOrrAHyPVzsagWD4ijtjWe4NOySCA6QCqL7ySpSS8VgoyljGzqQofqAmliyg=
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've decided to go 100% with digital negatives. No more darkroom.
(sniff sniff) I've got several boxes of Arista lith film (and Agfa
and Fuji and some others) in various sizes that I no longer need. As
I've been using this up the the present, I'm pretty sure most of it is
still good, although old. Free to a good home (and I'll also throw in
at no extra charge my simple method of obtaining very nice
I also have some rolls of Agfa film - 60" by 200 feet. This cost me a
pretty penny, so I'm not giving it away. But it's really good. Far
better than the Arista. I've used a lot of it and it pretty easy to
use once you cut it down to size with a Sawzall. Or use it full size
for that Gum Mural you always wanted!