To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 1:12 PM
Subject: lith film

I've decided to go 100% with digital negatives. No more darkroom.
(sniff sniff)   I've got several boxes of Arista lith film (and Agfa
and Fuji and some others) in various sizes that I no longer need.  As
I've been using this up the the present, I'm pretty sure most of it is
still good, although old.  Free to a good home (and I'll also throw in
at no extra charge my simple method of obtaining very nice
low-contrast negatives)

I also have some rolls of Agfa film - 60" by 200 feet.  This cost me a
pretty penny, so I'm not giving it away.  But it's really good.  Far
better than the Arista.  I've used a lot of it and it pretty easy to
use once you cut it down to size with a Sawzall.  Or use it full size
for that Gum Mural you always wanted!

Keith