U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: lith film

RE: lith film

> I also don't at this moment recall the names of official
> restrainers, but if you look in the formula books under "soft
> working developer", they probably name some.  Or, if he's
> around, Dave Soemarko will know....

Goodness, I used to get so much into those stuffs, and I can't believe it that
my memory is fading too. Is it something bromide? maybe potassium bromide? And
then there is another popular restrainer too, but I forgot what that one is. If
Richard Knoppow is around, he will know.  :-)

Dave