To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: Fish Eyes again

I have the same problem with the same pigment, Schmincke Ruby Red 351
PV19. BTW, it's a very very strong paint... Do you think that adding
alcohol to the coating mix can help?

15 Eylül 2008, Pazartesi, 6:43 pm tarihinde, Christina Z. Anderson yazmış:
So I was doing my magenta layer this morning and immediately got fish
eyes, and lots of them.  This was on all four 11x16 prints I was coating.
PV19 by I think M. Graham.