U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Lecture and Show Notice for Rochester, NY

Re: Lecture and Show Notice for Rochester, NY

Hi Rajul,

Doubt there's a stream but if they tape it and are free with a copy, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your interest! The lecture is so visually oriented that it's hard to imagine a less interesting transcript. ;^)

Dan

info@DanBurkholder.com
www.DanBurkholder.com