U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: wet strength was Re: Paper for Pt/Pd

Re: wet strength was Re: Paper for Pt/Pd

This is a very nice suggestion / advice! Will keep that in mind for PIA
thin papers & large print sizes. Thanks!

(This is better than using a plexi support sheet.)

19 Eylül 2008, Cuma, 3:30 am tarihinde, Judy Seigel yazmış: