U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Recent work: was Re: tri-color gum at last , nr 2

Re: Recent work: was Re: tri-color gum at last , nr 2

Katharine Thayer wrote:
Hi Laura, thanks for sharing these. I don't know about "gum is supposed to be painterly;"
Oops, I should've used one of those winkies ;) It was supposed to be a tongue in cheek jab at my inability to get subtle, photographic detail, so I went the painterly route and acted like that's what I meant all along. I am pretty happy with them though! And yes, it's fascinating to watch the colors combine.

Laura