U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tri-color gum in progress

Re: tri-color gum in progress

Thanks, people who wrote to point out the link to me. It's not that I didn't see the link (I did score 8 on the test, after all). I saw the link, I clicked on the link, I got the page, but there's no picture on the page. I can click on the "marek's gallery" tab at the top of the page and get the thumbnails, but if I click on a thumbnail, I just get another blank page like the one I got when I clicked on the link originally. I did this several times, same result each time. I restarted my Mac (This G5 seems to need restarting a lot to fix problems, unlike all my earlier Macs) thinking that might clear any problem with the browser (Safari) but I still get the same result.

The really frustrating thing is that I'm the one who asked Marek if we could see an example with this particular pigment combination, and I can't see it :-(. BTW, I've had no problem seeing Marek's pictures on this site before, they've come right up. So I'm at a loss, but if anyone has any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them, thanks.
Katharine