U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: thank you list people!

Re: thank you list people!

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: thank you list people!
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 13:18:18 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=OlHIY6sN+e0MGcIozEqdngYnWbseZmZfzLHAup4OzZc=;b=FaL9GsyI3ULm/A1Do2yjJY8E32IK1FO1k8qrIwJ0WRAd2ChIpZxIX0itDAM+WaMC6AjGYdbTjSgKVpYFU0Lvh/vG7oFNpWKJaqrYEvDRrZZBq0ASO9MrqBEBsJkyr6mx0OFPjXXc7G5wHxVqt4cbqYDZOlH7ngQZbglWkndZzkE=

Your lunar pinhole work looks to be quite intriguing.  Congratulations
on your show.